Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wordmakers

- We cannot say what we think for fear to
offend, we study and make up rules and
regulations, protocol and etiquette, to
determine what to say when -

“Your desire to come up with new words
struck me, according to a book I read,
poet means 'maker'- it was the poets
who originally were the wordmakers”

You understand perfectly why I am a
total disaster as a translator and a poetaster
writing prosody as a poem-maker, I want to
make up new words and then get bad marks
for my written work because I did not look
up the right word in the right dictionary that
is more pedantically correct and authorative
than the source I came across - I cannot care
less, as long as the client gets an understanding
of the content, I have done my best and want to
get on with the rest of my life - which is singing
a song and dancing along...

*************************************

We are all liquid love and feelings on legs
that make us vibrate, creating a telepathic
connection that we pour into words, when
we speak we wear a mask composed of
inner messages as we try to divine and
define the needs and wants of the other

We cannot say what we think for fear to
offend, we study and make up rules and
regulations, protocol and etiquette to
determine what to say when

Never to unsettle or scare anyone, we are
playing charades, when we finally want to
express our true nature and thoughts on
paper, we find that we don't know our-
selves and the feeling we thought we had
is all gone, only the mask is left...

*****************************

You bring strange elements into the dance so that
the universe becomes subject to thoughts and I
awake from the trance to contemplate meaning
of things like being beyond reality

The dance stops and reflection becomes
paramount - please tell me where
your deep thought
is taking you...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...