Friday, October 8, 2010

Shining Self-Consciousness

I like covering myself with a word-woven cloak, I
love the shining facets of crystal ideas in which
I can bury my fears, I am overjoyed when you
wish to make the journey with me through the
strange country inside my mind

It is liberating to be able to explain that life feels
like hell after I failed to relate all the ups and
downs - love and hate - joy and sorrow that
ebb and flow as a mighty tide in my
soul, washing through my life

I have a new vision - to embed in the heart of
someone special who tries to understand part
of the riddle, decipher by using my symbols
and code – someone who is the world’s
most unique crystal

Having been endowed with a shining self-
consciousness, forming a hoexahedron
with me…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...