Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sizzling French Class

Now that was a sizzling French class,
Marali’s personality sparkled, her voice
a fine-honed instrument, her charisma
enchanting - I love such excitement

Her sense for accents exquisite, her imitation
of the Southern French accent done with aplomb
the class hung on her words, she showed us a
movie clip, bizarre, funny, brilliant, absurd

I had to leave early as hubby’s beamer was acting
up, yet I am delighted, our new French teacher is
dynamite, this is the stuff of life, I wanted to do
one more boring translation tonight, but -

After playing chauffeur, purchasing groceries,
dealing with Tiaan’s depression on his bad
cricket performance, preparing dinner and
cleaning the kitchen and floating on -

The after-effects of a super class, I cannot
start, life is so beautiful when special people
share their dreams and thoughts, thank you
Marali, thank you for being ideal…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...