Saturday, October 23, 2010

All Our Dreams

Longing for a state of mind, not for a place
and time, I am surprised – Terry Pratchett
said that – every aspect of reality is meant
to evoke a state of mind

Every place gives rise to feelings, I was
flabbergasted as a child to look on ugly
industrial places because they evoked
sadness and pain

Overcome by being part of a family existing
in cynical disillusionment where respect was
an unknown concept, then you taught me the
value of making choices

When we know the consequences of every decision
and thought - I found dignity and peace in your care
you are a fortress, a safe refuge, when I look at the
bright butterflies flirting through life

I realize I cannot join them, freedom means danger
and loneliness, long quests without any guarantee of
success, but when this life is over, my spirit shall
discover non-physical dimensions

Where we shall experience new forms of consciousness
we need not incarnate on earth, we can journey into
alternative realities where all possible probabilities
are realised

Where all our dreams are waiting to come alive…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...