Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inner Freudian Mess

I have a personal code, symbols to depict the
schism between false polish and inner beauty,
describing my family as savages because they
are uninhibited, Grandma Alice tried
to teach us restraint

My mother, the Queen of Hearts, instilled self-
dicipline; but my dad, Conan the Barbarian,
growing up among Africans with the same
happy freedom, let it all hang out, my
brother Attila the Hun

Followed his example, I can see that primitive
man does not belong in polite society - but
refinement is mostly used to hide a lack of
morals and ignorance of ethical principles -
I chose being uninhibited myself

Living in African society I love the natural
flow of human nature, cannot fit into boring,
high-brow society where polish and finesse
are used to hide the inner Freudian mess
that usually marks

Highly educated, cultured homo sapiens…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...