Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Incongruous

Sitting at work and reading about preparing
for death seems rather incongruous, I must
admit, yet Seth is much better company than
my document

Last night my bed was hard because I could
not fall asleep, could not offer my services to
the nightly brigade who conducts spirits about
according to Seth

But if I am so loath to teach people on earth -
why would I be interested in dealing with souls
I suppose I am not a good spirit helper in Seth’s
terms - preferring to

Find my own way and leave other people to their
own devices also, enjoy climbing the mountain in
the wrong way and falling down, learning through
own experience…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...