Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Son’s Chauffeur

Tiaan playing cricket again, grand
opportunity to be my son’s chauffeur,
I only regret way it is done - I charge
home, full-speed, glad to escape
from my personal Alcatraz

Then turn right around and charge
straight back to town to collect our
cricket hero from this sporting event
it makes me so angry when he does
not call me while I am still in town

Why wait until I have made it home
and then make me repeat the trip with
an angry heart? I shall stay in the office
and drive straight to school to look him
up, ascertain the time

I shall not play the fool again,
not today…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...