Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sensuality in Living

Life is a sensual, emotional experience to me
and I describe what I feel, communication is
the most wonderful thing on earth, a kind
of externalised telepathy

I regard my favourite authors with adoration
as if they were mine to love and defend and I
work hard at keeping a distance between me
and other people

In order to retain my spiritual and mental freedom,
people regard those who think differently with dis-
dain - I cannot deal with perpetual censure, I offer
the world my laughter and smiles

Keep my sorrows and tears to myself and express
my feelings on paper just to let off steam and pre-
vent my thoughts and feelings from boiling over -
this does merit the esteem

Of the academia or the people who read for fun
but enables me to live my life without breaking
down - writing is a great blessing when it helps
us to survive our lives…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...