Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alienation Complete

Isolation sinking into the deep, a short respite,
come up for air, a kind word, a game here and
there, trying to share the joy that we can create
when words come out to play

Yet it does not last long and down I go again, the
sharp stab of sad thoughts in my head, alienation
complete, entombed behind a wall of sensory
collapse, no brain cell operating right

No neuron firing well, ah well, I shall appreciate
feeling like a worthy human being again as soon
as this passes, sometimes once a day, sometimes
more, were I normal like everyone else

The world would have missed a depressed clown
in me and it takes all sorts to make a world, I forge
on trying to anchor my life in my document though
the impersonal lines are shortening my breaths…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...