Saturday, October 16, 2010

Everything

Wanted Nici to watch TV with me, she
came up with You Don’t Mess with the
Zohan - Adam Sandler - it is such fun

Secret Service Israeli - a brilliant social
commentary with Israeli and Lebanese
singing glass windows into explosions

Both Lebanese and Israeli people con-
cluding they are equal in the great Ame-
rica when everybody messes with them

Because they are foreigners from the
Middle East - You decided unilaterally
no more dogs on our cream couches

Washed into glorious brightness and
the dogs are confused – so are we –
who fits in where – I want the kids

To watch TV with me while Tiaan
prefers playing computer games
Nici prefers watching Anime

I can see why they will want to leave
home, we have nothing in common
except the need for money

To do all the things we dream about –
I love their company so much, it is
great to have them in the house

Even if they are the circus in the
background– they are
everything…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...