Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wanders Disconsolately

Sitting on my own quiet island
in the middle of others’ happy
activity, clasped in the numbing
arms of the allergy

Stiff neck and back while the upper
lobes of my brain are pressurised
I cannot escape by hitching a ride
on anyone’s words -

music or dreams because my mind
is stuck on the lowest level of the
Dungeon Dimensions, pills have no
effect, my only hope is

Quantum Physics and concomitant
explanation of the world as hologram –
these scientific terms calm my mind as
it wanders disconsolately

Between universes, exiled from its own
happy station somewhere between
fantasy and reality…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...