Thursday, March 26, 2009

Building A Wall Against The Sun

Just spent a very fruitful fifteen minutes
building a wall of books and computer
consoles against the sun and already
the heat is less and I feel better, with
a mini-twister in my stomach I’m ready
to brave the dangers of high school
rugby – added some files to my make-
shift wall, can’t wait to see the reaction
on our handyman and security guards’
faces when they see what I’ve done –
it is impossible to work when I’m sitting
in the bright autumn sun – glory be,
now my workplace resembles a squatter
camp ever so much more, I should put
up a notice - This is Kayalitcha - and
open a shebeen right here on the spot!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...