Monday, March 30, 2009

Flown Through Part Of The Universe

Can you see how impossible it would be
for me to work away quietly if I had not
written down all my thoughts before starting
work today? PoemHunter and Blogspot are
both pensieves in which to empty my mind
of the billion thoughts driving me wild, a
method to row me into calm waters so I am
not blown about by choppy thoughts while
trying to concentrate on a such a small, boring
spot as the here and now – my questionnaires.
As soon as I have flown through a part of the
universe, I can settle down and look straight
down and play with stones
for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...