Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A New Chem To Buoy My Spirits

No energy for this day, emergency measures
are advised, eating or drinking anything – whether
the bottle is marked poison or the stuff looks like
toxin – to shrink myself into this day, to make it
possible to do what’s necessary – impossible,
I’m going to run away, eat something with lots
of salt to combat sugar overload, read an old
favourite, cannot function in my life if the chem
in my head is not touched up – updating words
to sustain my spirit and power my soul, the old
chem seems to have faded these past few days,
the motivation for working and living seems to
be receding, I had better address the problem
immediately, living without a powerful chem is
painful and scary, totally against my principles,
let me take a book and a pen and write out a
new chem to buoy my spirits and keep me alive!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...