Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let’s Agree To Keep The Peace

I talk to you, and you don’t listen,
your opinion weighs more than
my feelings, I apologized, but you
still insist on taunting me with the
faux pas – I’m human, I make
mistakes all the time, let it go, not
only did I apologise, I deleted all
traces of the offensive words, why
repeating your censure of me? As
if you never ever make a mistake!
So STOP badgering me, life is a
horrible state in which to be, I agree,
so let’s agree to keep the peace,
I won’t tell you how I feel and you
won’t tell me your opinions, that way
we can have peace all the time!
I HATE sharing my thoughts with
you, it is a snare, something I always
do when I’m not thinking clearly, why,
oh why! – can’t I remember my list
of forbidden subjects when we start
to converse? 'Don’t mention that, don’t
say what you felt, don’t indicate what
it meant – he'll HATE the reply….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...