Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Calling Forth Torrents Of Tears

Another e-mail reminding us of annual
performance assessments, I hate April
because of this horrible phenomenon,
blighting all goodness and calling forth
torrents of tears, Hanlie says how lovely
that our production is measurable, I sigh
and stay in black despair, hating to revisit
the darkness of the past few months, to
survive the latest attack I’m going to look
for something fortify my system, that will
either pull me away from the Black Hole
ingesting all my little light – or plunge me
into the deepest darkest satanic lair –
whatever happens, anything is better than
nothing, feeling the encroaching nightmare
is worse than facing my demons, calling up
hosts of evil creatures – at least the
fight’s exciting….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...