Saturday, March 14, 2009

Being Myself As I Was Made

Caught within the reality
you create, I should excuse
myself and seek silence in
my room, need to order my
mind right now, but you insist
on talking, I need silence in my
head to calm my heart, figure
out where I am, feeling lost in
a labyrinth of strange ideas and
new thoughts in which I got caught,
a way out has to be sought, trying
to stay in my strange bubble of
understanding from a foreign
source, your focus is interfering
here, you insist on talking about
ethics and sports stars, while I am
thinking thoughts of sublime feelings
that eschew symbols and terms and
thus are safe from human change –
faceless, nameless, anonymous
entities that allow space for me to
express dreams and hopes and
create visions of a new life – but
is it right? – I don’t care; accepts
how I create my life, not try to live
yours, walking in your shadow in
order to escape my fate – being
me myself as I was made…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...