Monday, March 30, 2009

I Can Identify With Them

For Pete’s sake, now discovering that
the question what candidates did not
like, was interpreted by foggy trainees
as requesting information on what they
liked, so their replies - the story of the
shipwrecked boat and the principle of
Bathopele, actually meant they liked the
material, not abhorred it as it formerly
seemed – Jane will check my translations
afterwards, she will pick up where replies
were intended to convey liking although
they were supplied in reply to queries of
dislike, the last group of candidates were
especially dense, I can identify with them,
just as I would have felt confronted with
so much boring material at one time!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...