Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Rein To The Imagination

I love mysteries and secrets –
sometimes loosing my way,
fact and fiction intermixed,
illusions looming larger than life,
suddenly a mirage in the distance
looks like reality, don’t know what
it means, if I run down the street
people would think me mad, if I
remain where I am I might miss an
opportunity, what is the meaning
of the strange sign against the sky –
moving forward slowly, keeping my
eye on the horizon to fully enjoy the
mystery, when the clouds seem filled
with portents, the excitement mounts –
but as it has never been an alien
spaceship before, the new mystery
of interesting illusions and marvellous
visions is probably just a beautiful game
of Monopoly, all kinds of unexpected
orders and strange moves – life is such
fun when we throw the dice and give
free rein to the imagination!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...