Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Escape Into A Daydream

The Internet blink means I can’t find
information for my kids school project,
the sun shining through my impressionist
window distorting everything, forces me
to type wearing sunglasses and I can’t
see a thing

I have the questionnaires only, no
challenges except the impossible
task of finding articles on pendulums,
ice-cream for lunch did not solve any
problems, my book about a little a boy
carrying his things in a mannequin leg

Only works while I’m reading, imagination
failing, can’t conjure up exotic tales to make
it all-right sitting here – I’d much rather do
something else than struggle with illegible
handwriting and pendulum tasks, need my
mind in good form to escape into

An adventurous daydream…

24 March 09

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...