Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Free To Dream Dreams

I’ve reached the end of my 1984 powers,
I can’t continue behind my computer, my
head is heavy growing heavier, my chair
hard growing harder, my heart is lonely
growing lonelier, I don’t even want to read
my story book – the situation is dire indeed…

Time, my wonderful friend and playmate,
is stretching with the utmost agility to make
room for all I have to do, but I can’t use
these precious moments, I’ve lost all power
of concentration, an animal in a cage
adorned with a computer and a doll – well,

Several when I count my pretty miniatures
also, but I’ve had enough of my squatter
camp with its lack of stimulation, I want
to run out in the street singing Kaboem-
mielies at the top of my voice and feeling
free to dream dreams…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...