Friday, March 6, 2009

A Marvelous Tale Of Invention


I’m brimful of good thoughts, might not
be able to retain or hold on to them once
I get home, but the attempt will be made,
it is such sweet comfort to know how to
turn the tide of despair into a winning
attitude, all my reading through the years
have culminated in this: My perspective
is the place where I live, as long as it
can be lifted, decorated with glitter, with
casting a golden hue on everything, much
as my sunglasses do, changing brown
into muted gold, creating a beautiful story
for me to live, as Terry Pratchett insists,
stories come true everywhere, I insist
on changing well-known stories and
making them ALL end positive; there-
fore for every story I come across there
are several endings all positive, sometimes
adding a twist to the tale just to bring in
more intrigue, making it BIG and exciting,
thus increasing the delight of my characters
upon the unfolding of the positive ending,
loving the character of Tiffany created by
Pratchett, a girl who thinks for herself and
does not do what other people do as a
matter of intelligence and principle, she
is a true witch in the making, I want to
become as independent of other people’s
opinions as this magic child is – no wonder
she was able to charm the wintersmith in
another story - then to get rid of him,
what a marvelous tale of invention!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...