Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Day Is Turning Out Quite Well

I feel ever so much better, I broke a chair
by making it tilt too far back, my life is always
on track when I break things, provides an
outlet for pent-up aggression, then sent Mr
Handyman a facetious message, colleagues
so thankful – though they don’t realize that
I was the one who broke it in the first place!

And I’m happy to announce that Jane’s
computer is still on the blink, the IT-man
is running up and down with new gadgets,
changing passwords while being baffled,
Jane is forced to sit on the broken chair
and take a break from those interminable
questionnaires

This day is really turning out quite well!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...