Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Without a Clue What I Should Do

On the way home, bad news about the car
to be fixed, the Internet almost inaccessible,
picked up kids, fatigued, a single vodkatini
and viola, I feel better again!

Maybe we were made to be intoxicated, life
in the raw without the protection of some kind
of pain-killer is much too much for me, Tiaan
got a project all finished from his dad

My project for Nici is still in its infancy, I can never
decide between the multitude of information about
a single subject, why the pendulum should
fascinate all teachers, I can’t fathom

Why don’t they simply prescribe David Wilcock and
have them study the fact that all form has colour and
sound, all sound has form and colour, all colour has
sound and form?

But after my single Vodka, I feel better about it all,
ready to tackle the life presented by hubby and kids,
rugby gear for Tiaan, relationships with boys for
Nici, while I trail behind – without a clue

What I should say, what I should do…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...