Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun And Hilarity

4 March 2009: I’m so excited being back in heaven –
to change my colleagues’ lives irretrievably, enjoying
their sweet company and making contributions that
leave them flabbergasted for eternity – I love my little
ice-cold corner in Kingsley Centre, mumbling and
grumbling for sheer delight, descrying lists and
administrative bits like looking up dictionaries –
but there is no place on earth where I would rather
be, especially when I shock my conservative and
well-brought up fellow-women with my irreverent
and plain bad-mannered ideas, lack of bon-ton and
lack of prowess, today I am going to do my best to
enjoy the privilege of having a life with hard-working
colleagues most magnificently – no writing little rhymes
and limericks about oddballs, realizing I’m a self-centered
ego-maniac and sadist, determined to dilute my acerbic,
unsympathetic remarks with a little of the milk of human
kindness à la Buscaglia – I love that author and his ideas;
but I don’t like humanity the way he does; I keep reading
him to try and absorb some of his positive feelings; it hasn’t
happened yet; but I keep on trying – one day I might press
a little sympathy from my heart; one day I might even care
a little bit – but not today; today was made for
fun and hilarity!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...