Thursday, March 26, 2009

Everything - All Possible Shades

Sometimes I wish I can stay in joy, but I enjoy
BIG feelings like anger and jealousy and FUN
feelings like mischievous criticism far too
much to cut them out completely

I like the contrast between negativity and
positive things, it is great to be in love with
the world from time to time and sometimes
feeling that the Universe is in love with me
is great, but it is so exciting

To passionately hate and destroy when necessary,
I want ALL aspects in my life, not just undiluted joy,
that would be to uni-dimensional, I prefer a multi-
dimensional world where everything is present
in all possible shades and variants...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...