Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet Revenge For All Their Typing

I’m glad to say I have only evil acquaintances
and family, showing me my own face, when
they are nasty with me, I know it is because
I am nasty with them first, they find it hilarious
that I study Buscaglia, being such an arrogant
and self-centered human being, but I stick out
my tongue at them, I love them, can’t help my-
self being cheeky and acerbic, yet I’ll always
keep on trying to grow into the kind of person
I admire; today I’m going to play with fire, enjoy
a staff meeting, making crooked lists, being
nasty once again, I’m a natural little devil, but
I have very good intentions; one day I’ll realize
them, I’m aware of my being more loveless than
most other people, that is why I keep studying
books to improve, in the meantime, I’ll hate
my fellowmen in happy enmity, fighting their
noise and gossiping with my Walkman, being
a natural barbarian, laugh too loud and pulling
ugly faces, living too loud, making my colleagues
angry, sweet revenge for all their evil typing
and their love for administration, fighting with
my acerbic brothers for being as mean as me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More power to you! You write so much more interestingly than Buscaglia!

I wrote out a long response for you to put in the comment section at my blog, but haven't sent it through not having the heart for debate at present.

I did serious internet debating for a two or three years in the critical rationalist forum, and still have a study page here:
http://www.geocities.com/criticalrationalist/

It's right, but wrong. It just depends on where your standing. What you need at the moment.

I'm no cynic! And my poetry is more interactive than you think! I want to write stereograms where people see in them things I never imagined! The poetry is only me as much as a fictional story is it's writer.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...