Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exist In Bliss, Learn By Experience…

I don’t mind what crutch I use
for feeling better than now –
as long as my untouchable
pre-rational assumptions allow
space for the measure that
presents itself, it has to meet
my criterion of promoting freedom,
benevolent universe and beauty,
luckily the books I love is waiting
at home, with a book in my hand
I’m never alone, life can be as
meaningless as it is, if my mind
travels beyond sensory experience
I can exist in bliss even if nothing
changes in reality… Apparently,
my arguments have no substance;
I agree, if you say so, you must be
right – if you are not, I’ll live a
horrible life – it is so easy to use
this criterion to determine what’s
right and wrong – what YOU say
is right, what I say is wrong – viola
problem solved! You judge her for
doing the same thing I do all the
time, agreeing with YOU to keep
the peace – if I had chosen wrong
at the beginning, I would have been
stuck as she was, I had been thinking
about my choice of a starting point
since I was nine, but what about
people who never did, learning only
by experience?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...