Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heisa Hoppsa! à La Astrid Lindgren…

My hairstyle is disintegrating in the most
interesting way, a strange concoction on
my head that is starting to resemble a
sophisticated creation for the sheer
perversion of what is going on up there,
another factor contributing to lifting this
day into the realms of the fun and exciting,
Karen laughed at my lame joke and I even
managed to provoke June into smiling
against her most dedicated Fraulein
Rottenmaier inclinations, instead of being
Scrooge as I wanted to this morning,
and instead of getting on my own nerves
as an imitation Pollyanna, I’m turning into
Johanna Spyri’s Heidi today! Aha, our ever-
faithful handyman will get to play Peter –
and Jane can be Klara, a fitting example
of a dutiful lady, this day is becoming
better still, Heisa Hoppsa! - à la
Astrid Lindgren…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...