Friday, March 27, 2009

They Need A Precocious Polyglot

Brilliant, my head changed into a machine,
I’m a perfect example of the human being
described in 1984 by George Orwell, typing
crosses where the trainees made some

Translating their nonsensical remarks – ‘The
bread did not interest me' - one replied to the
question about irrelevant material, another
hated ‘Bathopele’, the next detested

The example of a shipwreck with limited
space on a lifeboat, another wanted more
musical examples; what on earth were these
people taught, did they all descend

To the same level for these classes, what was
wrong with the food - most are deeply upset
about changes in the order of presentation;
apparently it was a HUGE mistake

All agree the interpreters were atrocious,
they need a most precocious polyglot to
present these notions…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...