Monday, March 30, 2009

Evil Kings Who Prepare Bonfires

30 March 2009: Read a different version of
the fairy tale of Eleven Swan Brothers who
were turned back into humans by the continued
silence and suffering of their sister who was
nearly burnt on a bonfire for sorcery

Only saved by her eleven brothers descending
and she throwing eleven nettle jackets over them,
I’m sure Tiffany would agree with me that all
evil kings who prepare bonfires to burn their
mute queens because the poor creatures

Were sworn to secrecy to save the lives of
swan brothers, should be rewarded by being
sacrificed themselves instead of receiving the
eternal loyalty of the queens! There is so much
wrong with this world as reflected in fairy tales

If any deity were to ask me for advice, I’d
recommend total oblivion and complete
destruction and putting a ban on
consciousness!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...