Friday, March 27, 2009

Strangulating And Smothersome

27 March 2009: Poor sickly Poemhunter
is out in the cold again, what with Squidguard
stoppering all outlets and Yahoo not accessible,
life is growing steadily more strangulating and
smothersome, it won’t bother some people, but
to me it is a great botheration, and what with my
sibling playing at blighting all and sundry for poetic
offences without proper defences, the silence is
growing also – except for Obladih-Obladah playing
in my ears. Due to Tiaan’s rugby match and us
getting home late, vegetables fell by the wayside,
so I’m tired and sleepy and peckish and
unwholesome-feeling.

After this gruesome list of garrulous unhappiness,
I only wish all Internet surfers better luck. I suppose
the chem in my head is unstable and keeps changing
into Perrault’s words while I’m forcibly trying to turn my
mental gyroscope to the Brothers Grimm and Ibbotson’s
Belladonna.

I’m tired and there is nowhere to go but my work station
squatter camp, sitting upright and despising life,
Grumpy feeling Droopy.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...