Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don’t Care Tonight

Iron self-control slipping - after putting up with my
own stupid requests regarding hairstyles, I could
not stand another day of the horrible long hair
looking awful whenever I looked in the mirror

I borrowed your new pair of scissors, strictly for-
bidden - cut off lengths of hair - I did not have
the guts to instruct the hairdresser as to what
I want; I am a fool, I know, the experts should

Take care of things like these, but I cannot find
the right words to make them understand what
I want, so I took matters into my own hands:
tomorrow will tell whether it was a success

I simply don’t care tonight, nothing else matters
as long as Seth says we are free to make our
own decisions; I choose dreamland,
yea for me!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...