Friday, August 6, 2010

Escaped Convict Look


“Don’t-Care” is paying the price for her insouciance
last night, hair problem exacerbated, had to buy hair
clips, fasten the remnants of sheared hair to my head
why can’t I learn self-discipline and use the expertise
of hairdressers?

At least nobody said anything, I did not bring it to their
attention, Abraham recommends tackling the world with
joyous expectation, given my situation it is difficult to do
though finding clips to hold my hair tight was a happy
surprise

I might find a new book in the library and a new movie
about Nanny McPhee has been released; maybe, in
spite of my inadvertently perfecting the escaped convict
look, this weekend might be good, an energy surge might
surprise me

Because I am eating the right stuff, I might even find a
President letter that is both legible and sensible, it is
conceivable that a new auric dimension might strike
my eye - if success is defined as faith in goodness,
then this weekend

Appears quite marvellous when appraised through
these rose-coloured glasses

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...