Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trusty Steed: Imposing Jeep

Discovering and using the Jeep’s capacity
when a taxi stops unexpectedly, I accelerate
and overtake, too bad about oncoming traffic
either they make space or pay the price

First taking Nici on a shoe-hunting expedition
then driving off to collect Tiaan after cricket
Hi-Ho Silver my trusty steed an imposing Jeep
charging every robot changing colours

Like a mad bull seeing red, dare-devil driving, chal-
lenging everyone who slows down, I hate them with
a passion I can’t explain, how dare they slow down
in front of me, wish I could force them from the road

Wish I could blow them apart, all these boring, careful
people changing the wonder of life into a drag, I would
gladly blow all virtuous people apart, myself included,
for a bit of freedom, life is useless, do you hear

Useless when it can’t contain excitement, I should have
died on the day I was born, and so should most others…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...