Friday, August 13, 2010

Weather This Storm

I only realized the extent of your anger when
that car nearly crashed into us this morning, I
could feel the waves of fury you sent in all
directions and the way it affected other
drivers, I wish I could take your
heartache away

You helped Tiaan to create a brilliant project
on macro-photography; it was destroyed by
the teacher’s shortsightedness reclassifying
it as a project about the effects of light -
but this has no relation to the
real subject

Your painstaking work was scrapped, there is
nothing left to present at the Expo, judges
will scorn this work once they notice the
discrepancy between the title of light
and macro-photography, the teacher
spoiled everything

This is why I love you, you feel so intense,
your anger is boundless, but so is your
love, you always burn out in the fury
of feelings - to rise anew like a
phoenix, rejuvenated, just as
hopeful and trusting

As before your dreams were crushed, you
always relish challenges with boyish
enthusiasm, I love your vitality, the
power you exude, let’s weather
this storm and be happier
than before!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...