Monday, August 23, 2010

Recreate The World

I dislike a traffic circle immensely, hopping in, hopping
out, I never know where to be or when to charge, what
to do, had to pass two yesterday, after waiting an hour
in the cold, hungry, already past twilight, could not see

Charged in helter-skelter, first right in front of a taxi and
shocked I missed the turn into Queen Wilhelmina; drove
the long way round, second circle in front of another car
angry driver; jittery with hunger I could not think straight

Darkness and despair closing round me, told you of my
mishaps, you got angry, as soon as I changed my story
explaining actually I could see very well, it was only cold
and being hungry that led to my mistakes, you were calm

It is my job to transform the world for me, not for you, if
sharing my ideas get you all upset, creating a negative
atmosphere, I shall tell you an uplifting magical tale, we
are free to recreate the world into an enchanting place

If you insist on conditions for happiness, we can change
reality - Time for the dark Elend of my document, I shall
escape as soon as I have done enough to relay the misery
of an individual who never planned her life…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...