Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Skeletons In Black

Bored, bored, bored, a questionnaire about
general statistics, how much of this, how much
of that, where, when and how, ten years, on a
bicycle, tricycle or bus, quantifying human life

Unless the numbers are put together to make a
picture and express colours and temperature to
determine emotions and feelings representing
visions and dreams; numbers and statistics

Are the most boring inventions, leading to the
most useless questions, a king determining his
power by counting his subjects, people as slaves
as fodder to feed the machine, it never stops

Numbers should represent music and forms and
colours and feelings, I want to look at the three-
dimensional images, feel and taste them, revel in
sensations, not look at two-dimensional figures

Written on paper, a three without yellow and the
sound of e and a four without green and the form
of a square, mean nothing to me, looking at the
number only I see skeletons in black everywhere

I might as well be dead…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...