Saturday, August 7, 2010

Heavenly Delight

I had forgotten that every time I changed my
hairstyle and started to resemble an escaped
convict or scarecrow, Barbara passes by, I cut
my own hair not realising that it would bring her
to me, and heavenly delight, she notices every-
thing and said my hair was fine

Everyone else was oblivious to my self-conscious
plight; but she took the time and trouble to reassure
me, she is a glam-guru, always well-groomed - I am
thankful she is my friend, understanding that even a
confirmed bookworm like me make futile attempts to
pose as an ordinary human being

Once she has given her blessing, I do not fear the
censure of other people, I know I am presentable if
only just, that is good enough, now to clean the kitchen
and since I have given up hope for myself, to think up a
life for my heroine…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...