Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Electrical Storm of Emotions

Last night I deferred continuing my book to stay
within the golden-warm universe created by the
author making her protagonist holding his nose
to increase his intelligence

Upon hearing him say so, a whole bus–load of people
followed suit, I want to treasure this picture, delightful
joyous, funny; in my mind’s eye, not reading on until I
have exhausted every enchanting feeling

Unleashed by this marvelous scene, accompanied by
a second image: A music group playing Mozart, each
student facing away from each other for concentration
making music so divine their teacher

Smiled a beautific smile, enough to put even McGonagall
to shame for want of a descriptive term and then the best
scene of all: The father singing to his glasses and books,
the way I always sing to the dishes in the kitchen

And the clothes in the cupboard and the face in the mirror
that keeps changing every day so I can never say I know
who she is or I am, it depends on my mood, the electrical
storm of emotions is so overpowering

It changes me completely and all my ideas change con-
comitantly, voilá, I am a new person; now to get to know
the new me, I had better write down my ideas and see
what is it I feel…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...