Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wonderful Bliss

at first I worked in the kitchen, but it was no
fun at all, then I moved to my little school desk,
editing my document, first the movie Dazzle on
DVD for background magic, only watching the
parts where the fairy appeared as I continued
correcting my document

after taking the kids to school to enjoy the venison
feast, the Staal Burger movie on DVD for a different
background, I prefer his CD with radio soundtracks, in
the end, still not finished with my text, I returned to the
calm of André Rieu, a nostalgic Peer Gynt: the strange
new feeling of quiet delight

because my elder brother discovered the enchantment
of fairytales; empowered me to focus on the official job I
brought home from the office - elated that my elder sibling
returned to the land of beauty, the fact that he chose wonder
over cynical despair, is wonderful bliss, my life is lengthened
by thirty years on discovering that he

escaped the scourge of sad ennui that used to make him bitter
and cold, the glow of his new choice fills my heart with infinite
peace, a grace I cannot describe…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...