Friday, August 6, 2010

Far More Wondrous

Seth did not create a new creed, he recommends
that everybody think for themselves and make their
own assumptions regarding belief and its efficacy, I
apply his system by using my own criteria to determine
what I want to believe without forcing anybody to follow
me, I love making notes and following my own ideals,
refusing to accept another’s version of reality:

Seth Quotes - Shortened:

“Consciousness forms all systems simultaneously without
a straight line of development, but by parallel explosions
of life forms and patterns in all directions

Life is cooperative and knows it exists beyond its form and
humankind’s experience involves vital development of
consciousness, necessitating specialization

The physical universe serves as a threshold for probabilities,
all possible species find fulfilment within the system, each
neurologically tuned into their own reality and time

The body is led by consciousness and beliefs which direct
neurological responses and we only accept neurological
pulses which bring results

The body is far more wondrous than we realize, though the
race makes errors, our own greater knowledge leads us to
areas of probable fulfilment”


©Jane Roberts and Robert F Butts

Seth Quotes(shortened)found at:

http://shopofenlightenment.com/forum
/post15534.html?hilit=Seth%20Jane%20Roberts#p15534

The "Unknown" Reality-Session 668
by multi on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm
The "Unknown" Reality-Session 668

March 6th 1974

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...