Friday, August 6, 2010

Wonderful Resolutions

I like Seth's new year resolutions, just shortened the
long lines for easy reference; wish I could reprogram
my brain to accept only uplifting ideas such as these
since the effect on my well-being and health is
wonderful:

1) Approve of myself, abilities, characteristics, likes and
dislikes, inclinations and disinclinations as a unique
individuality, given to me for a reason

2) Approve of and rejoice in my accomplishments, as
vigorous in listing and remembering them as I did
before in focusing on lack thereof

3) Remember the creative context of existence in which we
live, holding the possibilities, potentials, miracles and
joyful spontaneity of Framework 2 in my mind

4) Realize the future is probability, in ordinary experience
nothing exists as yet, virgin territory planted by our present
thoughts and feelings, successes and accomplishments


Quoted from:
http://shopofenlightenment.com/forum/post4788.
html?hilit=Seth%20Jane%20Roberts#p4788

~ Seth/Jane Roberts --
"Dreams, Evolution & Value Fulfillment"
Vol. 1, Session 891, Notes, Seth's suggested new
year resolutions - 2005 Copyright Robert F. Butts

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...