Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An H-Bomb

The day dawned beautiful, then I came to the
open-plan office, not sure exactly what I would
like to do today, only convinced that I do not want
to be here, opened a funny e-mail - laughing aloud
when called up short by the voice of an irate colleague

‘I am concentrating, you idiot, on physics, pea-brain
shut-up on the spot’ - I followed the instruction tout suite,
being the local village idiot, then my colleagues discussed a
doctor who botched ALL the operations he did, I recognised
the name, the very same who set my leg in plaster and who did

Tiaan’s broken collar-bone also, apparently we are lucky to live
without disfigurement, cold with shock about all the dangers we
have manoeuvred, completely convinced I do not belong in the
office, I should be in bed, head hidden beneath the bedspread
not moving a muscle, the world outside is much too hostile

I wish I could be a mile from these lovely, angelic people whose
blameless lives put my own evil propensities to shame, there is no
gain in being in the office with a rebellious spirit, when shall the
Ascension, Second Coming, Day of Reckoning or even better,
Armageddon occur - the earth is a place of misery

Though I still feel energised from laughing so much, there is the
most acute awareness that I am in the wrong place at the wrong
time - I should concentrate on reading Dave Wilkerson to bring
his prophecies of doom and gloom into fulfilment, I shall gladly
trigger the H-bomb to start Armageddon myself

It would break the feeling of boredom, given the progress made in
Hirosjima while Africa is so far behind, it seems like an H-bomb
is required to jump-start any continent’s initiative…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...