Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tunnel-Vision Eyes

I am so thankful I did not become a detective
or police official, as far as I read I come to the
wrong conclusions, working on the premise that
the plaintiff who lodged the complaint is the real
guilty party, why did they have money or products
in the first place, how did they obtain them, why
did they not squirm on squandering their hard-
earned cash or possessions on the so-called
criminals who took off with everything

If the complainants had really worked hard for
their wealth they would not have entrusted their
valuables to the man in the street, if they were really
honest they would not have accepted a criminal’s promise
of easy money made illegally for a small investment; every
murder case I came across would have been given the
Agatha Christie treatment, the most obvious person
would be indicted; I read novels in the same way
making premature assumptions

Luckily my illogical interpretations are limited to
articles and books, I have time to revise my opinion
by reading repeatedly, though I prefer my imaginative
and fanciful conclusions to the subjective interpretations
of other people - we are all brainwashed and prejudiced
to interpret our observations in a prescribed way, I love
to play with alternatives, quite sure this is what Seth
meant when he said that this reality is but one of
innumerable possibilities

I enjoy exploring the probabilities that might have been
or maybe even are realized, but remain invisible to our
tunnel-vision eyes…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...