Friday, August 13, 2010

Schumi-cum-Schindler

Goodness gracious, I am so happy tonight
knowing all is well, my elder brother is doing
great since he found a beautiful fairy to bring
magic into his life, for the first time ever he is
living a fairy tale, living a belated youth

Father is safe and cared for on the farm, mother
still in plaster and out of harm’s way, my twin is
well entertained and organising everyone, we are
arguing about a name for our new dog, a lovely
dachshund, I want to call him Schumi

You want Schindler, Nici wants Kiki, Willem wants
Amika and Tiaan insists on calling him Oscar, we
shall have to watch him a while before making a
choice, I shall call him Schumi regardless of what
you say - you are so happy tonight

Dogs are a passion, we can’t wait to welcome
Schumi-cum-Schindler-Kiki-cum-Amika-cum-
Oscar into our home!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...