Monday, August 2, 2010

Freezing My Feelings

*

Found the most beautiful illustrations for the
Snow Queen, every time I go overboard and
eat foods my system cannot digest, the Snow
Queen moves into my heart and turns it to ice

The red-hot pain of motivation disappears and I
become a frozen corpse, this weekend I read
someone said people with allergies are looking
for attention, I was surprised, the opposite is true

Allergy turns me into a dead, unfeeling, cold person
my whole being becomes the property of the Snow
Queen who delights in freezing my feelings and
leaves me with nothing, only the boredom of

Endless snowflakes…


Hans Christian Andersen’s classic tale ‘The Snow Queen’
retold by Naomi Lewis and breathtakingly illustrated by
Christian Birmingham

http://www.booksillustrated.com/UserFiles/Image/Genre/
The%20Snow%20Queen/CB0033e.jpg
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...