Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too Tired to Sparkle

After working deep into the night on a questionnaire
to gather statistics, facts about death and accidents
my eyes are tired, trying to decipher the troll Interpol’s
message about an expensive car with a sore throat –
or does the owner have the sore throat? What does
the one-eyed troll Interpol mean?

I am too tired to decipher cryptic messages, my neck
stiffens as I read that Interpol is chasing a brave criminal
who managed to hold six different identities at one and
the same time, they should award him a medal, how
many people can do that, just because he is better
than ordinary people at playing a scam

He is a hunted man, I could never even start such a game,
not being sure who I am in the first place, I would lose the
little bit of identity I have created for myself immediately if
several identities with different birthdates were available
I would never be able to come back to myself again, this
man must be very sure who he is

To give up his official identity and still be the same person
inside – or is he? Right now I am into Theosophy, the magic
is in you, in me, in us, but my eyes are too tired to make
more sparkles today, the one-eyed troll Interpol will have
to wait for this serving maid…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...