Friday, July 30, 2010

All Comes Alive

*
It is amazing, I don’t know why
buying something useless with
aesthetic value only, just a small
trinket, is so comforting

Makes me feel alive, gives me a
sense that life has value, that beauty
will always survive: bought imitation
orchids during lunch hour

Lifting the feeling of sadness incurred
by repetitive tasks, a cobweb string at
my side, shiny with crystal bead dew-
drops, a seashell with droplets also

With the orchids and colourful birds
there is very little austerity around my
computer, fairies could easily make a
home for themselves – this is a

Veritable forest of magic, at night it
all comes alive…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...