Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recordings by Body Cells

*
Time to go walkabout, seek guidance
from various spirits as recommended
James Redfield says animals give us
guidance, maybe I’ll find a dog or cat
to play that role, otherwise I must be
content with the lion statues

Guarding the bridge I pass on my way
to the library to exchange Redfield’s
Tenth Insight for another book, maybe
Ron Hubbard’s Dianetics, read it long
ago, it revealed I had two mental ‘video
clips’ running in my head side by side

Whether I choose for or against anything
I feel guilty with headache, my brain is
closed off in compartments, I can’t use
my whole brain at once, this explains the
mental blocks that prevent me from
mastering the magic of numbers

Even if I could figure out the ‘keys’ that un-
lock these video sequences, I can’t get rid
of them - I live with the headache of worry
and guilt wondering whether Ron Hubbard
himself would have traced these feelings
to recordings by my body cells

While my brain was unconscious?
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...